Primary responsibilities include:
• Install and verify phone, data, and video services at residential or commercial locations.
• Respond to service calls to perform problem identification and problem resolution for phone, data, and video services.
• Properly identify, document, and escalate recurring problems that indicate plant or system related issues.
• Participate in rotating after hours on-call schedule.
• Other duties as required.
• High School Graduate.
• Clean criminal and driving record.
• Knowledge of HFC/FTTH technologies
• Ability to operate & troubleshoot computers
• DOCSIS 3 troubleshooting
• 3-5 years working with wiring installations
• 1-3 years home network troubleshooting and installation
• 1-3 years digital set-top box troubleshooting and installation
• 1-3 years telephone troubleshooting and installation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour